face reflected in all mirrors of beauty.
she is an African beauty.
her body drawn in the shape of a queen, pure geometry.
she stimulates the innocent mind.

her smile sends vibes of pretty imaginations.
I stop and glare at the wonders of beauty.
God made an african queen - such precision.
i wonder if she ever notices her beauty?

her moonlight eyes so majestic,
compliments true vision of loveliness.
she is an African beauty.
her presence is so secretive,
makes every moment a moment to treasure.

thoughts in my head run wild,
for the image surpasses truest nature.
wonder if tomorrow will bring her closer,
closer to the grasp of my fantasy?

african beauty

All Rights Reserved. Dravitoz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dravito,

How's Jozi treating you??? I am still waiting for my Poem till today... :-)