be it that we are on different cultures,
there was something about the muslim
girl that always fined tuned my prime.
her elegance and beauty - so sound.

her motion and smile
would create a thousand crystal clear
waves. she was so natural
and everything about her was so picture
perfect. did she ever notice me? i doubt.

i felt that my attraction went unnoticed.
was she ever interested in me?
was it the color of my skin?
was it our diverse cultures?
i will never know.

there were times when I felt a sound
connection when we talked.
the spark was there - i felt it.
i was so caught up in her beauty,
class, style - delightful to
the eye. o man - the muslim girl.

[laughs]
i would daze, watch her stroll
caught up in her mix of fun.
i felt so weak and defenseless.
i moved on eventually and healed
from my fantasies. [Giggles]

muslim girl.

All Rights Reserved. Dravitoz

0 comments: